The Most Disappointing Nature Is The Human Nature

marți, 19 noiembrie 2013

blue

Intensely Blue



Out of the blue
I fell in love with you,
And there was not much
I could do.
Into the blue
I ran away,
Sadly,
you never made me stay!


A drop of water I have seen,
coming down the lonely stream.
And I could not help
but wonder:
how could I ever love
another?


A drop of wine
would come down the line,
and bitter tears
filling the years.
And how much time must I wait,
to see again your handsome gait?


Why don’t you come
all dressed in blue,
and let me kiss your gorgeous hue?
Why don’t you tell me
sweet true lies,
and smile some more
with your huge eyes?


I have one more
to tell to you,
I will not stand in the queue!
I have one more thing to say,
You shall be mine one fine day!
I have one more cause to add,
Be not afraid, I am not sad!


You should be always aware
and never fall into despair:
I may be
intensely blue,
but I am still in love with you!


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu