The Most Disappointing Nature Is The Human Nature

joi, 5 decembrie 2013

bystages

By stages, nowhere


I love you so I don’t know
what I should do if you’d go away,
I’d probably cry an entire day!

But if you’d decide one fine day
to let me go
I’d cry an entire life
with no end to my woe!

If you’d go away into the deep blue sky,
I’d come with you and never cry,
but since you’ve decided to let me free,
I hang in Purgatory and cannot flee!

If you’d hide in the deep green sea,
I’d come with you most happily,
but since you wish me to go
I have no wings for Paradise, you know!

If you would run into the dark night,
I’d forever follow and have no fright,
but since you desire to have me away,
I dwell in Inferno all through the day!

By stages I’ll reach not your heart,
but to the Center of it all,
where it’s cold and dark!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu