The Most Disappointing Nature Is The Human Nature

vineri, 21 februarie 2014

My inner demon

My inner demon

There is a dark side of me
I cannot put to sleep;
There is my soul unleashed,
now – I cannot tame it!
There is a little white light
lost in the dark,
drowning in the pond of my demon’s tears;
but the pond increases,
dark as the night,
whilst my demon rejoices
as he sees no more of the light!
This sea of anguish tortures me so –
ah! the pleasure of it all,
the pain – there’s no control!
The winds of lust
raise the black sea,
my demon takes over
hope’s shaky vessels
- some may survive, yet so many have been drowned;
Where is the light?
Is it but a star on night’s gown?
There comes a tempest
born of my fury,
- the ships will go down –

My demon feels the glory
- the glory of the weak
who have won all the battles,
not the glory of the powerful
that have yielded to love’s enchantments!



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu