The Most Disappointing Nature Is The Human Nature

miercuri, 25 iunie 2014

moon dedication

Dedication to the Moon

- from a small, insignificant drop!

The Moon can’t help but caress
    with its glowing, cold rays
    what looks like dark drops
of tears fallen from the skies
    - bundled on the leaves –
They glitter and gleam
    they bathe in the silvery, icy light
- but are they aware
of the indifference that springs out
of the Moon’s stare?
- do they ever know
the Moon cares not for the feelings they put
in their gleeful show?
- can they apprehend
the Moon’s  only pleasure
is to see itself reflected in their torment?

             

Neither did I acknowledge that it was not me you truly saw when you looked my way,
It was yourself you were searching for
And it was not I you adored, but how my distress made you shine
- on my love, on my tears, on my laughter
you’ve built yourself a glowing shrine

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu