The Most Disappointing Nature Is The Human Nature

marți, 24 ianuarie 2017

Tragedy of Two Worlds

Tragedy of Two Worlds

This tragedy encompasses mine and yours –
      Two worlds so far apart!
I’d be the odd one in either of them –
      I’d be just a mis-art:

Two worlds – like two forts …
      they stand tall and proud
through the passage of time
One tragedy, too old…
– two hearts – united in one crime!

If ever I’d come in that remote land,
to be with you over there –
      I’d be the ugly duckling
To you, of no good use!
      I’d be just another wild mare!

To enter my own realm,
            You’d shine so much bright
      – just like the sun!
And me – you’d instantly transform
into a dazzling swan!

            But that would be
To my eternal damnation –
            for they’d finally have a case
to state that I was never one of them
– for choosing such, myself to debase…

We are of two worlds – mine and yours –
Held in one tragedy
      Forever you and me!
Yours, a world so robust
      And mine – ah!
What ever could I say of it,
That would bring the necessary pardon
            for it being a mere pit?

Where trivial genius and sparkling spirituals
live – asking one only to display
      a constant lack of passion
and a sound judgment
      of the most intense gray!

This tragedy is composed of two worlds
      - placed much too far apart!
But strange though it may seem,
      the tragedy touches only one heart!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu